Great news for Sarasota with the low cost flight availability on Allegiant Airlines
Guests and locals alike are filling up their calendar with plans for the summer and many of these plans include utilizing the amazing Sarasota – Bradenton International Airport for air travel. The airport continues to grow and offer more direct flights into the single terminal establishment. The ease and convenience (not to mention price) of using the low-cost carriers, Allegiant and Frontier Airlines, makes the choice of the beautiful Sarasota area a no-brainer.
Transportation to and from the Sarasota Airport is abundant with the introduction of Lyft, Uber as well as a number of other local car services and taxi availability.
The flights to the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport start as early as Wednesday at $45 each way.
Allegiant Airlines announced 7 new non-stop flights out of Sarasota and here are the new lucky cities:
The new year-round routes include:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, via Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) – starting Wednesday with fares as low as $65 each way.
- Syracuse, New York, via Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR)– starting Wednesday with fares as low as $65 each way.
- Cleveland via Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) – starting Thursday with fares as low as $55 each way.
- Columbus, Ohio, via Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK) – starting Thursday with fares as low as $57 each way.
- Richmond, Virginia, via Richmond International Airport (RIC) – starting Thursday with fares as low as $55 each way.
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, via Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR)– starting Friday with fares as low as $55 each way.
- Nashville, Tennessee, via Nashville International Airport (BNA) – starting Friday with fares as low as $45 each way.
For more information on local transportation, let the knowledgeable staff at Tropical Beach Resorts help! Contact us today at 941-349-3330 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in our little piece of Siesta Key Paradise soon!