Seeing the ‘Old Florida’ Charm and Gators in Myakka State Park is a great way to spend the day! Visiting the Gators in Myakka State Park is a great activity for the family. Just a few miles past I-75 on Clark Road lies the entrance to a tropical wonderland which is brimming with wildlife and adventure! […]
Call to make a reservation:
- Siesta Key Breeze FREE Trolley makes it debut on its SCAT route
- St. Patrick’s Day Irish Celebrations in Sarasota at Siesta Key
- Tour de Parks supporting The Legacy Trail March 26th, 2017
- Try the Salsa at The Hub Baja Grill in Siesta Key Village!
- Sarasota named the #1 City in Florida on the list of Best Places to Live