Transportation on Siesta Key FL — Sunshine, the beautiful Gulf Coast, and white sand beaches – Siesta Key, Florida is a tropical dream! If you glance up in the palm trees swaying in the tropical breeze, you may spot some of Siesta Key’s famous wild parrots, while manatees and dolphins frolic in the water. The white sand beaches were rated as the worlds “Finest, Whitest Sand”, and Crescent Beach was voted as America’s Best Sand Beach. With 8 miles of nature, beaches, and shops to explore, who wants to worry about driving and parking? Siesta Key Beach offers several fun and affordable transportation options so you can relax and enjoy paradise. […]
Call to make a reservation:
- Sarasota-Manatee region population is growing rapidly! 10th fastest in the Nation
- Siesta Key Breeze FREE Trolley makes it debut on its SCAT route
- St. Patrick’s Day Irish Celebrations in Sarasota at Siesta Key
- Tour de Parks supporting The Legacy Trail March 26th, 2017
- Try the Salsa at The Hub Baja Grill in Siesta Key Village!