Sarasota’s waterfront Bayfront Park Sarasota finds itself back on the top ten list.. but not for it’s beaches.. (Voted #1 Beach in the Nation , 2011 Dr. Beach)… This beautiful place that some of us are fortunate enough to call our “home town” has found itself back in the spotlight again. USA Today Live Stream featured an article by Lydia Schrandt, 10Best.com selecting Sarasota’s marina as one of the top ten waterfronts to visit across North America. ” This culture-rich city enjoys close proximity to 40 miles of white-sand beaches lining the barrier islands just off shore. In the city proper, Bayfront Park and Marina is a popular place for biking, walking, kayaking or canoeing with views of Sarasota Bay and the city’s skyline.” (Lydia Schrandt, 10Best.com) For Complete details of all top ten destinations visit http://www.10best.com/interests/travel-features/great-american-waterfronts/ […]
Call to make a reservation:
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations around Siesta Key, Sarasota, Venice, FL
- Tropical Beach Resorts – 12 days of Siesta Key Favorites – Calusa Brewing
- Tropical Beach Resorts – 12 days of Siesta Key Favorites – Flavio’s Brick Oven and Bar
- Tropical Beach Resorts – 12 days of Siesta Key Favorites – Big Water Fish Market
- Don’t catch a cold this holiday travel season!