4th of July holiday brings Suncoast Offshore and 9 days of exciting events!What words come to mind when you think of the 4th of July holiday?Â We think of words like spectacular, amazing, exhilarating!Â Out on Siesta Key, it’s very much the same wording, but we like to add community, andÂ maybe even superfloridasandelicious (yes one of our guests made that up and we think it’s a perfect description ofÂ Siesta Key!) As a community we all pull together to raise the money for the festivities that make up the night of dazzling fireworks in the sky over the most beautiful sand beach in the world as far as we are concerned. The Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce hosts the fireworks every year and work hard to make them the best around! Loads of volunteers work year round preparing for this exciting night and hope you will join them in celebrating again this year! […]
Call to make a reservation:
- Sarasota-Manatee region population is growing rapidly! 10th fastest in the Nation
- Siesta Key Breeze FREE Trolley makes it debut on its SCAT route
- St. Patrick’s Day Irish Celebrations in Sarasota at Siesta Key
- Tour de Parks supporting The Legacy Trail March 26th, 2017
- Try the Salsa at The Hub Baja Grill in Siesta Key Village!